Ice Experience, Finland 2020
Ice Experience, Finland 2020.
Finland. One of the world’s most northerly countries, the top of which lies north of the Arctic Circle. With temperatures that reach far below freezing, it offers the ideal conditions for pure driving pleasure. Our location in the heart of this wintery landscape is Levi, conveniently accessible via the airport in Kittilä and offers exclusive accommodation right in the midst of all the action.
Improve your driving skills in icy, yet controlled conditions on our winter programs, all under the expert guidance of the Porsche Ice Experience instructors, of course. Learn about accurate braking, evasive manoeuvres or controlled drift on specially prepared sections and handling courses. Whichever winter training you opt for, one thing is guaranteed: pure, unadulterated driving pleasure.
The program includes learning the basics as well as the intensive driving experience on snow and sheer ice. All with diverse Porsche models – which respond differently to the challenges. An aspect that will provide a lot of variety. The time behind the wheel is also entertaining. With plenty of new techniques and a whole host of fun, the basics are taught whilst laying the foundations for further programs. This promises unadulterated motivation every second. Alongside the theory, the schedule includes driving safety, driving dynamics and, above all, driving practice. The dedicated and highly experienced instructors are always by your side. They will teach special techniques to make driving on snow and ice safe. And the feeling that even difficult situations – also with special drifting techniques on specially prepared handling circuits – can be mastered and driven under control, is simply indescribable. You just have to experience it.
Program Date: 19-23 February 2020
- Duration: 5 days (3 driving days)
- Course content: The principles of handling the vehicle on snow and ice, completing various section training sessions and final drives on handling courses
- Driving program in the cars provided from the Porsche product range (including the 911 Carrera S and 718 Cayman S on up to 1.5mm spiked tires)
- 1 instructor per group (of 5 vehicles), supported by 1 guest assistant
- 4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast and dinner, lunch on 3 days
- Framework program: Snowmobile tour (approx. 1 hour)
- Clothing provided (includes: shoes, scarf, overalls, balaclava, gloves (mittens), helmet)
- Transfer according to program (Kittilä Airport, Hotel Levi Panorama, Porsche Driving Area Levi)
- Alternative travel not included in price
Participation Price: $8,500 per driver
Accompanying guest price: $2,450 per guest
Accompanying guests do not actively participate in the driving program and are not authorised to observe at the Porsche Driving Area Levi circuit on the driving days. Accompanying guests must organise their own daily plans. The hotel reception is happy to assist.
To register your interest for 2020 or find out more information, please contact:
Marketing Business Partner
0409 314 169